Offered to upper primary school students, the Sports Leadership program aims to develop the sporting skills and leadership abilities of selected students. Along with targeting individual student interests in different sports, the program focuses on all-round student conditioning. This will specifically develop;
• Cardio-vascular fitness
• Core strength and stability.
Throughout the year students in this program may also be involved in;
• Planning and executing coaching lessons for young students, specifically in skills for physical activities.
• Coordinating whole school tabloid sports carnival.
• Basic exercise physiology.
• Excursions to visit high profile teams and training facilities.